USAnet#1 is an association of 19 outstanding, private American high schools.
Arranging or providing access to quality host families or dorm living
USAnet#1 families gain preferential access to our member schools
USAnet#1 graduates have an advantage when applying to American Universities.
How do we put our best effort into creating the finest American high school experience for your children?
To ensure safety, USAnet#1 schools carefully follow policies when selecting teachers, host parents, and caring for students. We work closely with each pair of parents and students to target areas that need improvement like study discipline, English practice, social skills, confidence or too much technology. With the trained college counselors working in schools with individual students and parents, our schools have a track record of placing students in great universities. We find the best fit school out of our 17 member schools to provide for each family's unique priorities-- like AP classes, price, location, number of international students.
USAnet#1 2018 Member Schools
Annapolis Area Christian School Severn, Maryland 1971
Aurora Christian Schools Aurora, Illinois 1975
Bakersfield Christian High School Bakersfield, California 1979
Covenant Christian High School Indianapolis, Indiana 1995
Desert Christian Schools Tucson, Arizona 1986
First Presbyterian Day School Macon, Georgia 1936
Lenawee Christian School Adrian, Michigan 1977
Linfield Christian School Temecula, California 1936
Monte Vista Christian School Temecula, California 1936
Orangewood Christian School Maitland, Florida 1980
Rockford Christian School Rockford, Illinois 1960
Tacoma Baptist Schools Tacoma, Washington 1960
Turlock Christian Schools Turlock, California 1969
Valley Christian School Oshkosh, Wisconsin 1974
Whittier Christian High School La Habra, California 1958
Coastal Christian School Pismo Beach, California 1971
Frenso Christian Schools Frenso, California 1977
Heritage Christian School North Hills, California 1962
Immanuel Schools Reedley, California 1944
Trinity Classical Academy Valencia, California 2001
Learn More about USAnet#1!
In the brochure you can find more description of our schools and application process
Placement in USA Middle and High Schools: Keith Global has preferred relationships with a select number of top quality, private schools in the USA. Each of our schools has lofty standards and strong track records of placing students into outstanding universities. Schools are known for individual attention and support, intensive English programs and college guidance. Schools oﬀer a wide range of extracurricular activities. Most of our schools are home stay programs with a few using dormitories. Vital statistics are provided on each school so Keith Global can work personally with each family to find the very best fit.
Vital statistics within our SE#1 / Placement brochure include: Price, Elite University placement patterns, average SAT / ACT, AP’s available, English support available, size of school, enrollment, geography, specialized programs in art, music, drama, academic, athletic, % of international students and grade levels accepting international students
Mr. Keith's placement services have worked with nearly fifty schools at various times over the past five years.
Alliance Academy, Ecuador
Annapolis Christian School, Maryland
Asheville Christian Academy, North Carolina
Bakersfield Christian High School, California
Boston Trinity Academy, Massachusetts
Bradenton Christian School, Florida
Brazosport Christian School, Texas
Calvary Schools of Holland, Michigan
Christian Academy School, Indiana
Christian Academy School, Kentucky
Christian Life School, Wisconsin
Calvin Christian School, Minnesota
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy, Ohio
Chicago Christian High School, Illinois
Delmarva Christian School, Delaware
Eastern Christian School, New Jersey
Faith Christian Academy, Colorado
Faith Heritage School, New York
First Presbyterian Day School, Georgia
Foundation Academy, Florida
Fredericksburg Christian School, Virginia
Grand Rapids Christian High School, Michigan
Heritage Christian, Indiana
Holland Christian Schools, Michigan
Lenawee Christian School, Michigan
Life Christian Academy, Washington
Lighthouse Christian Academy, California
Lima Christian School, New York
McKinney Christian Academy, Texas
Mount Pisgah Christian School, Georgia
Norfolk Christian School, Virginia
Oaks Christian School, California
Oakland Christian School, Michigan
Orangewood Christian School, Florida
Pella Christian High School, Iowa
Portland Christian Schools, Oregon
Rocky Bayou Christian School, Florida
Southwest Minnesota Christian HS, Minnesota
The Dunham School, Louisiana
The First Academy, Florida
The Master’s Academy, Florida
The Master’s School, Connecticut
Timothy Christian School, Illinois
Traders Point Christian Academy, Indiana
Valley Christian School, Dublin
Veritas Christian Academy, New Jersey
Western Michigan Christian, Michigan
Westminster Christian School, Illinois
Wheaton Academy, Illinois
Key advantages of USAnet#1:
• Credibility: Mr. Keith has personally overseen nearly 300 placements in USA schools over the past decade. \He has a positive track record with parents and families, and long term professional relationships with the leaders of the USA Placement Schools. Schools benefit from his China base and his regular easy access to parents of their placed students.
• Personal Consultation: Keith Global oﬀers a unique personal service for parents and students to meet with Mr. Keith personally to review their situation and to tap into 35 plus years of educational experience. He also provides easy access for ongoing consulting with USAnet#1 schools and their International Program Leaders.
• Reliable access: Keith Global prides itself on accessibility to all stakeholders in the international education equation. We receive messages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. We make every eﬀort to give you a response within 24 hours and sooner for emergencies.
• Trouble-free application process: Fee are payable in China via WeChat and other convenient methods both for families and for schools.
• Face to face interviews: Most students in China can be interviewed in person by Mr. Keith when he is in the student’s home city thereby eliminating the often-frustrating challenge of technology connections. Schools benefit from real face to face contact with their potential future students through an experienced evaluator.
• Immediate acceptance: Many placement services make you wait, which leads to worry. If all information is available, Keith Global will make acceptance decisions immediately at the completion of the interview and begin the next steps within 48 hours. No one likes to wait. Both families and schools benefit.
• Long term relationships: Keith Global is committed to supporting families and schools every step of the way. From the first application and interview, Keith Global can provide long term support, unlike any other placement service, to the student and family right through American university. Mr. Keith’s long-term track record with USA schools gives all parties more confidence